BE ON THE COVER OF A MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT DVD RELEASE!
Mill Creek Entertainment is holding a fun contest for fans of horror to be on the cover of our upcoming FACES OF HORROR collection. We want to see your creepiest face – whether it be clowns, creatures, zombies or monsters – let your creativity bleed!
Submit your entry with your creepiest face photo for potential use on the DVD cover art with either Instagram or Twitter. Please make sure your accounts are public so your entry is able to be seen. Only original and newly posted images will be considered.
To submit via Instagram &/or Twitter:
Follow and Tag @millcreekent and use the hashtag #MCEFaceofHorror
Deadline to Enter: Nov. 7, 2016
Rules & Regulations
- The winning entry will be selected based on quality, creativity, retail appropriateness and of course creepiness. We suggest a creepy clown face but are open to other interpretations of creepy faces!
- We encourage the use of make-up/props as opposed to masks.
- A high res image will be needed if selected to be on the cover and no images will be used without permission by the creator.
- The image must be owned/ created by the applicant.
- Entry open Internationally but the product will be only be sold and distributed in the United States and region locked for Region A.
About Mill Creek Entertainment
Mill Creek Entertainment is the leading provider of value home video content to the retail and specialty marketplaces. With over 50 million DVDs and Blu-ray discs sold annually the company has established a powerful distribution network that encompasses over 30,000 storefronts and millions of online customers. The company is relentless in its quest to always provide outstanding content and packaging with amazing value propositions to ensure consumer demand and customer satisfaction. Mill Creek offers a tremendous range of content including contemporary and classic feature film and television, kids’ animation, documentary, special interest and fitness. Compilations range from double-features to 100-movie collections as well as 10 to 600 episode TV collections. Driven by its immense library of over 12,000 hours of owned and licensed content and licensing partnerships with major studios and production companies world-wide, the company continues to redefine the value marketplace. For more information: www.millcreekent.com.
Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator